When the Web site of CESGA Foundation was constructed, a series of measures was adopted with the objective of improving accessiblity. Associated advantages of these measures include:
- facilitating access to users, independent of their physical location or environment,
- permitting access with different agents of the user,
- including clear contents that are well structured, and
- improving navigation and the Web experience of the user.
The following measures have been adopted:
- use of CSS for the presentation of information,
- alternative text associated with the images,
- details of the function or the destination of the hyperlinks provided, and
- use of the W3C standards.
Accordance with standard requirements
The pages of this Web site meet the standards of the AA according to Norm UNE139803:2004 as well as the Guidelines of Accessibility for the Contained Web 1.0 of the W3C.